HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:43 am 

Craig's company came and installed our air conditioner just over a month ago. We were very pleased with the service we received. I would highly recommend them. Before we moved they even came to check out our air conditioner in our old house to make sure it was running smoothly. We felt it was not cold enough. Craig sent out one of his guys and didn't charge us for this. His team is very professional and we felt we were in good hands.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:16 pm 

We also got our A/C installed this weekend (first real sping day!).

The Four Season team did a great, clean job. Craig was extremely patient, we had tons of questions about various options (classic a/c unit vs split-system, noisy vs quiet, braket mounted vs ground mounted, deluxe vs standard). The installers showed up on time (I mean right on time at 12.00.00!), they looked for the perfect location, took their time to find the best spot. After that it was really fast, it took less than 3 hrs for the installation.

Craing double-checked to make sure everything is right, then explained the thermostat settings for us (yes, we never had a/c before...).

We highly recommend his work!

PS. Craig will answer your emails super fast :)

Post subject: Reminder
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:02 pm 

Hi to HV homeowners,

We have had a few furnace service calls for no heat. Upon inspection we have found clogged filters. Please be sure to change your 16x25x1 furnace filter every 12 weeks! We also recommend the 3M filters which are available at Home Depot or Costco.
Please be sure to remove your AC winter cover before starting your AC!

Kind Regards,

Craig Newhouse
www.fourseasoncomfort.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:07 pm 

Four Season Comfort installed the A/C for us today. They were very professional and did an excellent job. I got a 13 seer, 2 Tons American Standard unit and it is pretty quite. I highly recommend them to anyone who is considering to get an A/C.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:10 pm 

We just had our AC installed by Craig and his team: all I can say is they deserve all the positive feedback and more!
A few days after the install, I noticed the AC and HRV would turn on together (Mattamy screwed up some wiring) and emailed Craig. He replied within 5 minutes and the next morning (Saturday) one of the guys came and fixed it. That's fantastic service!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:55 pm 

Great Job!

Just had our AC installed by Craig and his team on tuesday. Fantastic job cant reccomend them enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:57 am 

Another satisfied customer. We had our AC installed May 12th with no issues.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:54 am 

Just had them out to perform a preventative maintenance on my AC Unit. Would hiighly recommend them. Had to delay the appointment by a few days because of the weather, but overall a great experience. Will definately call them back if I need anything!

Kelly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:35 pm 

Craig sent one of his techs over "no charge" after I had posted on this board about my AC not working. After exploring for quite a time, a disconnected wire was found that looked like it had been sheared off. After re-connecting it - voila - I have air! Thanks to Craig and his team for giving back to the community. I certainly will be calling him when I need any other assistance!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:52 am 

We are also a happy customer. Craig's team showed up and installed our A/C last may or june. Craig showed up the next day to check everything out. He gave us a yard sign, but our front yard was a clay pit and was graded the next week, the sign disappeared..., not sure if we sent any work his way?? But we tried..

I also enjoyed the fact that he had the safety guys(ESA??) show up and inspect it and put their sticker on our panel. The guy explained how they can over heat and catch on fire :shock: Thankfully ours was done properly!!!

Thanks Craig

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:44 pm 

Price was great and the install went smoothly. They actually recommend a different spot to install then where I originally wanted it, but it made so much more sense.

I wasn't at home during the install, so Craig came by another day to go over any questions I have.

Would definately recommend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:57 pm 

We had our a/c installed a couple weeks ago and were very happy with the process. Well priced, very professional! Would definately recommend!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:47 pm 

We had ours installed a couple weeks ago. No issues whatsoever. Professional, clean and fast install. I highly recommend Craig and his team to anyone. The American Standard unit they installed at my place is very quiet as well. I have already recommended him to many of my friends and neighbours and will continue to do so. Postive feedback here! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:56 pm 

I've sent the email! Awaiting his response.. can't imagine living in all that dust with the windows open in this heat :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:47 am 

I had Craigs team over Saturday to install my AC. What a nice surprise to hire people that actually deliver what they promise. Great, clean and quick install. Fred and his son where in and out in about 2 hours. They showed me how to use the AC unit, and answered all my other AC/heating questions. Highly recommend Craig and his crew.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next