HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:27 am 

Craig and team recently installed our A/C unit, we were very satisfied with the outcome, he delivered what was promised! He also sent his techs to repair my in laws A/C with same day notice! Fairly priced and great service.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:24 pm 

Dragon2012 wrote:
Craig and team recently installed our A/C unit, we were very satisfied with the outcome, he delivered what was promised! He also sent his techs to repair my in laws A/C with same day notice! Fairly priced and great service.

Thanks Winston,

We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Thanks,
Craig

See our Client Testimonials here
http://homestars.com/companies/2797675- ... on-comfort
viewtopic.php?t=24763

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:14 am 

Craig's team recently did a complete new home AC install for us in Phase 17 Milton. From the first consultation with Craig, I knew that he was the right choice for us. He answered many questions that I had, and his responses were almost always immediate... Excellent communication throughout the entire process! Everything that was promised, was delivered in a very professional manner. Craig's install team arrived on time and were also very courteous, professional and efficient. On top of the first class service provided, Craig's price and warranty were as competitive as I could find. A big thanks to Four Seasons Comfort for a job well done!!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:49 am 

Craig's team recently did a complete new home AC install for us in Phase 17 Milton. From the first consultation with Craig, I knew that he was the right choice for us. He answered many questions that I had, and his responses were almost always immediate... Excellent communication throughout the entire process! Everything that was promised, was delivered in a very professional manner. Craig's install team arrived on time and were also very courteous, professional and efficient. On top of the first class service provided, Craig's price and warranty were as competitive as I could find. A big thanks to Four Seasons Comfort for a job well done!!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:29 am 

Craig's team from Four Season Comfort installed air conditioning at my new construction home last week. I wasn't home for the install... but by all accounts they were highly efficient and professional. Install job was very clean, so far the system is working great. Craig was very professional to deal with through the whole process. No high pressure sales tactics, very up front, honest, fair pricing (a little more expensive than some others, but you definitely get what you pay for in a high quality product and stellar service) and he stands behind his products.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:54 pm 

tenthousandcasts wrote:

Thank you for your business Andy, we are glad you are pleased with our service. Please don't hestitate to let us know if you need anything else.

viewtopic.php?t=24763

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:26 am 

This is the second time that we used Craig's service for installation AC and humidifier. Because he is providing excellent service, good products and he is an expert in what he is doing, we decided to go with him again. We also like that he is quick is responding and getting things done ASAP. Thank you very much Craig for everything. Highly recommended.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:44 pm 

Strumf wrote:
This is the second time that we used Craig's service for installation AC and humidifier. Because he is providing excellent service, good products and he is an expert in what he is doing, we decided to go with him again. We also like that he is quick is responding and getting things done ASAP. Thank you very much Craig for everything. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your business, we are glad to hear you are pleased with our service.

Please let us know if you need anything else at all.
Thanks,
Craig

viewtopic.php?t=24763

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:30 pm 

Hello new Miltonian and Hawthorne Villagers! I've created a new A/C group buy this year. It's a tier discount where the more people we get to join this group buy the bigger the discount. Please share with anyone you know is moving to Milton this year.

http://hawthornevillager.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=67751&p=546333#p546333

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:36 pm 

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all doing great out there and Happy Mother's Day.

I just wanted to take time and give a shoutout and good reference to Craig and his installation team. They have installed our AC this week. The team was professional, on time, explained everything in detail and have finished it clean.

Highly recommend Craig and his team for all your Air conditioning needs and I am sure you will not be disappointed with their services.

Thanks Craig once again for all the great service you provide your customers every day with your competitive pricing.

Thanks
Praveen

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:45 am 

Had Craig's team install a new furnace a week ago.

I have to say that I have rarely come across a salesman as professional as Craig. He answered every single question I had. The install was fast, clean and efficient.

I will certainly always be contacting Craig for any future cooling/heating.

His services are highly recommended.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:31 pm 

Craig installed the A/C at my townhouse several years ago. We were so impressed with his team that we wouldn't have anyone else install the A/C at our new home. He even returned in the fall to give me a cover for the unit.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:26 am 

pepsoft239 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all doing great out there and Happy Mother's Day.

I just wanted to take time and give a shoutout and good reference to Craig and his installation team. They have installed our AC this week. The team was professional, on time, explained everything in detail and have finished it clean.

Highly recommend Craig and his team for all your Air conditioning needs and I am sure you will not be disappointed with their services.

Thanks Craig once again for all the great service you provide your customers every day with your competitive pricing.

Thanks
Praveen

Thanks for your business Praveen. We are glad you are pleased with your AC installation.
Thanks
Craig Newhouse

viewtopic.php?t=24763

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:02 am 

We are pleased to announce the details of our 2017 Hawthorne Village AC Group Buy.
Since there is a current group buy within the GTA I would recommend joining this Group Buy for maximum discount.

The link may be found here.
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/group-b ... d-2092988/

We have been servicing the Hawthorne Village community for over 10 Years!
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Craig
416-524-7228

viewtopic.php?t=24763

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:31 pm 

Just want to thank Craig and his team for the prompt service in replacing our furnace blower motor that finally gave out after 14 years.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next