HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:14 pm 

Based on the feedback in this forum, we too got our ac installed from Craig at Four seasons. Professional job, no mess, delivered as promised, works fine, happy customer.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:02 pm 

To all of our valued clients,

We have performed a few service calls today for poor/not cooling. Upon inspection we have noticed that the furnace filter has been plugged causing poor air flow from the return side. Please remember to check your furnace filter on a regular basis!

Best Regards,

Craig Newhouse

See our Client Testimonials here
http://homestars.com/companies/2797675- ... on-comfort
viewtopic.php?t=24763

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:31 pm 

Thanks Craig for sending someone over today so last minute!
You guys were super professional and would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat!

My wife and I thank you! Don't think I could stand another day without the A/C and was good to find out about the shoddy work by the original installers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:44 pm 

Hi Craig!
Someone I am working with has bought a home with one of your AC units in it, in HVE, and the unit isn't working. What normally happens, I assume warranty transfers over no problem - can you help us out here?
Thanks!
Would you prefer email? of so fred@fredhelps.com
Thanks!

Post subject: HI Fred
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:15 pm 

Fred D wrote:
Hi Craig!
Someone I am working with has bought a home with one of your AC units in it, in HVE, and the unit isn't working. What normally happens, I assume warranty transfers over no problem - can you help us out here?
Thanks!
Would you prefer email? of so fred@fredhelps.com
Thanks!

Hi Fred,

I just sent you a email.

Thanks
Craig

viewtopic.php?t=24763

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:04 am 

How much does it usually cost to repair a coil - I heard the cost of the part is about $50 bucks, yet I've been quoted at about $600...I feel like I'm being taken...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:02 pm 

Just want to give another thumbs up for a fabulous job from a member of Craig's team.

Our A/C hadn't been working properly for over a year now, and after calling numerous companies to try and solve the problem, we finally called Craig.

His guy arrived just after 5pm on Friday evening and we have had a constant temp of 22 degrees in the house ever since.....for the first time in 3 years.

Thanks again Craig - Irek sure knows his stuff, and you now have a customer for life!!!!!!!

Post subject: Coil Pricing
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:58 pm 

MJD03 wrote:
How much does it usually cost to repair a coil - I heard the cost of the part is about $50 bucks, yet I've been quoted at about $600...I feel like I'm being taken...

The cost to repair a coil is dependand on where the leak is. In most cases it is recommended to repace the entire coil. The cost of a coil ranges on the type ( High Velocity coil or conventional A coil) and the size of the coil 2 ton to 5 ton.
Thanks
Craig

viewtopic.php?t=24763

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:16 pm 

Hey Craig,

Thanks to you and Freddie for your time and the work with installing our AC unit yesterday. And perfect timing too with the record temps we've been getting this week! My wife and I were really pleased with your overall customer service, attentiveness, prompt response to my emails, advice, and the quality of the installation. Freddie did a great job, he was on time, and completed the work very well. We appreciated the time he took to explain the workings of the unit for us and other important stuff.

We're looking forward to enjoying a much cooler home over these next few months!

Many thanks,

Nik

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:36 pm 

Hazelnut_NAW wrote:
Hey Craig,

Thanks to you and Freddie for your time and the work with installing our AC unit yesterday. And perfect timing too with the record temps we've been getting this week! My wife and I were really pleased with your overall customer service, attentiveness, prompt response to my emails, advice, and the quality of the installation. Freddie did a great job, he was on time, and completed the work very well. We appreciated the time he took to explain the workings of the unit for us and other important stuff.

We're looking forward to enjoying a much cooler home over these next few months!

Many thanks,

Nik

Thanks Nick we appreciate the kind words and please let us know if you need anything else.

We appreciate & value your business.

viewtopic.php?t=24763

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:50 pm 

After numerous kind words and recommendations on this site we had Craig's team in last Friday and it went great! They were very quick, clean and friendly. They showed us everything upon completion and answering any questions we had.

Overall a fantastic experience and would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:06 pm 

Carrie and Jeff wrote:
After numerous kind words and recommendations on this site we had Craig's team in last Friday and it went great! They were very quick, clean and friendly. They showed us everything upon completion and answering any questions we had.

Overall a fantastic experience and would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Thanks Carrie and Jeff, your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are glad to hear your experience dealing with our company has been a positive one. Please let us know if you need anything else.

viewtopic.php?t=24763

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:07 pm 

just curious about whether or not my AC unit is working properly or not. we installed AC about 5 years ago. during high heat outdoors our AC can never keep the termperature we set the thermastat at (around 22). during hot weather i keep blinds closed so the sun doesn't get it and we shut vents in rooms we don't need to make cooler (e.g. basement) - but even running 24/7 our AC can't keep up. is this normal? there appears to be nothing wrong with the unit.... do others also have this problem?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:52 pm 

hockeygal wrote:
just curious about whether or not my AC unit is working properly or not. we installed AC about 5 years ago. during high heat outdoors our AC can never keep the termperature we set the thermastat at (around 22). during hot weather i keep blinds closed so the sun doesn't get it and we shut vents in rooms we don't need to make cooler (e.g. basement) - but even running 24/7 our AC can't keep up. is this normal? there appears to be nothing wrong with the unit.... do others also have this problem?

Hi Hockeygal,

I would be pleased to help you with this issue, please PM me with your contact information so I may contact you to discuss.

viewtopic.php?t=24763

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:49 am 

Mina I wrote:
Hi Craig , Can you please explain to me why the evaporator coil need to be replaced if it freezes up ,
I have asked around and read articles and it seems that the cause of freezing is either bad air flow or a gas leak (low Freon)

I had a piece of furniture right in front of the return air vent and when I removed it the coils freezes after 12 hours now instead of just one hour

Your help is much appreciated

Hi Mina I,

I would be pleased to discuss this with you, please PM me with your contact information.

viewtopic.php?t=24763

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next