HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:26 pm 

They might now know about the GreenCart program. You could always get them a GreenCart... call 311 then might be able to help you out by sending someone by the house to explaining the program.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:01 pm 

bremer wrote:
on Beaty Trail wrote:
bremer wrote:
When they throw laundry over your fense, take it. They'll either stop or run out of clothes.

What kinds of food are they putting on the lawn? Like, everything?

this women in very ethic garb throws peelings, fruit, bones household food waste out the back door. I tried to talk to them once, either ignorant or do not speak english.

You gotta love it when people come to Canada because their home country is such a rat hole, only to do exactly what it is that made it a rat hole to begin with.

I'm quite ok with immigration, but they need to fix the system so we can deport the ones who turn out to be total losers.

Sorry but we are not just making this s**t up http://www.cp24.com/world/india-launche ... -1.2058925

Yes they could be "other" "Asians" but if I was a betting man you would think this is a high possibility

Last edited by JF13 on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:38 pm 

Pictures or it didn't happen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:43 pm 

You make it about race when you make an effort to mention it. The racial undertones are there. You could have simply said my neighbours are doing this and left it open for suggestions. Instead of getting suggestions, you've opened this up to every bigot troll in the Milton area.
I repeat, they are your neighbors, talk to them again and explain that its an eyesore & potential danger to your dog.
If not, call by law. Done.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:46 am 

RMJ wrote:
You make it about race when you make an effort to mention it. The racial undertones are there. You could have simply said my neighbours are doing this and left it open for suggestions. Instead of getting suggestions, you've opened this up to every bigot troll in the Milton area.
I repeat, they are your neighbors, talk to them again and explain that its an eyesore & potential danger to your dog.
If not, call by law. Done.

If I was concerned about an eye sore I would say that, iam saying clearly they come from some country where its ok to have encourage rats, perhaps no one explained to them the term composting, and green box pickup. I don't really care where they are from. How do you know I'm not from another country?
You should be concerned too on many levels not to mention house value and health & safety. Headlines reading Milton's Huge Rat Problem is not going to help any of us!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:21 am 

Maybe its bait and they are eating the rats?

Jokes aside, just tell us which house on Beaty or at least which general area along beaty and let us try to figure it out from there. If there are no pics then I at least gotta see it with my own eyes to believe it.

Even the newest Canadians know we have curbside waste removal.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:28 am 

martin prince wrote:

Jokes aside, just tell us which house on Beaty or at least which general area along beaty and let us try to figure it out from there. If there are no pics then I at least gotta see it with my own eyes to believe it.

The house is on Tuxford, behind Beaty Trail. My neighbor told me this habit (throwing food , peelings, bones, scraps) on the lawn was a problem in Mississauga. Now it's happening here. No clearly they do not know any better. It was also common in Paris 800 years ago. What part of Rats in our neighborhood don't you get? It is not sanitary.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:46 pm 

on Beaty Trail wrote:
martin prince wrote:

The house is on Tuxford, behind Beaty Trail. My neighbor told me this habit (throwing food , peelings, bones, scraps) on the lawn was a problem in Mississauga. Now it's happening here. No clearly they do not know any better. It was also common in Paris 800 years ago. What part of Rats in our neighborhood don't you get? It is not sanitary.

Martin I think you should knock on their door and do a News Report with your Camera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:30 am 

Don't worry about the rats. They are already hibernating at this time of the year.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:04 am 

"You can fill in the blank to satisfy your own personal vendetta and hatred"
Wow! And you aren't racist.....
Then why doesnt everyone who claims they aren't racist, tell everyone what background or colour they are with their posts. Or how about use your real name.
Do you really think that someone from a slum could afford to move to Canada and buy a $700,000 home????

I don't think this is even true. Just another troll on this site and pathetic, insecure racists who get their jollies from ranting and raving over minor issues that I'm sure if this was a bunch of white people, no one would have this reaction.
But hey, the white of milton also need something to do aside from illegally dumping in their town.
See caught in the act "Garbage along Louis St. Laurent" post from Annie for a photo of dumping.
At least these people are doing it in their own backyard (if your claims are true). You asked for advice and I've seen you've gotten actual suggestions from people ie. talk to them, get them a green bin, call by law officer yet you continue to focus and discuss the colour if their skin and where they may have come from. All signs point to racist rant vs. Actual problem you want help with.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:47 am 

throwing organic garbage all over your backyard for your neighbours to smell and deal with rats and cockroaches is disgusting. PERIOD. Don't defend these animals.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:41 am 

bremer wrote:

Could be..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:20 pm 

The more I think of this, the more I doubt the authenticity of the whole story. The neighbour dumps food waste (including bones!) in the backyard and yet walks the lenght of the backyard to hang cloths on the fence.

Perhaps they have an overflowing green bin(still not good but a big difference) I don't know but throwing food including bones on a lawn you walk across to hang cloths just doesn't add up.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:22 pm 

Do they cut the grass? I'd hate to hit a bone or rotting food with a lawnmower. That's a lesson you only need to learn once.

No, no. You know who was right all along? The Mongolians. They knew that you just can't wall yourself off from the outside world. Putting walls up never helps anything. Tearing them down brings us together.
-Randy-South Park

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:13 pm 

your story's credibility is in question. Only a picture will back up your story now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next