HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:23 pm 

All Star wrote:
imsnwish wrote:
Things have changed in last couple of decades. You will not have white communities in GTA and surrounding. Learn to adapt.

Multiculturism at its best - Don't you just love it....
FWIW, I myself am an immigrant having come to Canada with my family when I was 9 yrs. old.
Yes, things have certainly changed in the last couple of decades. Immigrants that arrived in Canada both pre-war and post-war would have never entertained nor uttered those words. We kissed the ground when we arrived and tried our best to assimilate into our new country and culture.

Those 3 sentences that you wrote speak volumes about the sense of entitlement that newcomers now bring with them from the very first day that they arrive. You say that we should learn to adapt?? really? I think it's the other way around, it's up to you and your family to adapt and accept our Canadian culture and lifestyle. I'm sick and tired of individuals like yourself who come here armed with all sorts of demands and expectations. Canada owes you nothing, got it?
You should be ashamed of yourself.

All Star, I'm giving all five stars for you and my respect!

I wonder which new order this person command us to adopt? Jamaican or Somalian? Hindu or Halal? What are the plans for orthodox Jewish from Bathurst Street between North York and up to Richmond Hill. Gas chambers? Again?
And who are bright skin, dark hair Brazilian, Mexican, Colombian and white skin, red hair Arabs are? Semi-white people? Or any Chinese, Korean person who to me is as white as I'm.
New order it is indeed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:27 pm 

Love when the threads devolve into hurling insults - great job everyone!!

All we're missing here is Ms. President to come say something weird, get called out by dickhead Hodor, freak out, and then we've got a full Hawthorne Villager smorgasbord.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:16 pm 

Hodor: That's like the "pot calling the kettle black" isn't it? Is it just okay when you hurl insults?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:22 am 

So the schools are crowded then? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:13 am 

All Star wrote:
Hodor: That's like the "pot calling the kettle black" isn't it? Is it just okay when you hurl insults?

Don't you mean "the kettle calling the pot black?" Also not sure why you need to bring race in to this discussion about race.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:56 am 

Hodor,
FYI, I did not bring up the issue of race, I took offence to what 'imsnwish' stated and posted my reply accordingly. If you read through the threads you will see that it was he (or she) that couldn't resist throwing the race card into the discussion.

I would think that any patriotic and proud Canadian would take issue with what was stated in his/her post. Don't you think? But whatever, I've said what needed to be said so let's just leave it at that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:29 am 

You know what you did.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:13 pm 

Hodor wrote:
You know what you did.

Wanna know what I did?

I made $6875 last month, working from home... PART TIME! Message me directly to find out how you can too!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:18 pm 

All Star wrote:
Hodor,
FYI, I did not bring up the issue of race, I took offence to what 'imsnwish' stated and posted my reply accordingly. If you read through the threads you will see that it was he (or she) that couldn't resist throwing the race card into the discussion.

I would think that any patriotic and proud Canadian would take issue with what was stated in his/her post. Don't you think? But whatever, I've said what needed to be said so let's just leave it at that.

I support your thoughts entirely. You said what needed to be said. Don't you remember that elder Trudeau didn't believe in patriotism because he himself refused to defend Canadian ideals during the 2nd WW.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:35 pm 

martin prince wrote:

Wanna know what I did?

I made $6875 last month, working from home... PART TIME! Message me directly to find out how you can too!!

Poor Martin
The other thread shows how many 5 million dollar men there are in Milton
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69206

With that kind of income I think you could make a fine addition to Brampton

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:43 pm 

martin prince wrote:
Hodor wrote:
You know what you did.

Wanna know what I did?

Now that is the black man calling the kettle a pot if I've ever seen it. You should be ashamed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:21 pm 

imsnwish wrote:

deleted

Last edited by imsnwish on Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Well that's the end of that! I'm sure this represents a total change of heart on his behalf -- an enlightenment! -- not just he'll keep that claptrap amongst his own cultural clique. What a great country we have going here, true North strong and free!

Last edited by B&T402 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:20 pm 

Echo chamber chamber chamber chamber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:51 am 

All Star wrote:
imsnwish wrote:
Things have changed in last couple of decades. You will not have white communities in GTA and surrounding. Learn to adapt.

Multiculturism at its best - Don't you just love it....
FWIW, I myself am an immigrant having come to Canada with my family when I was 9 yrs. old.
Yes, things have certainly changed in the last couple of decades. Immigrants that arrived in Canada both pre-war and post-war would have never entertained nor uttered those words. We kissed the ground when we arrived and tried our best to assimilate into our new country and culture.

Those 3 sentences that you wrote speak volumes about the sense of entitlement that newcomers now bring with them from the very first day that they arrive. You say that we should learn to adapt?? really? I think it's the other way around, it's up to you and your family to adapt and accept our Canadian culture and lifestyle. I'm sick and tired of individuals like yourself who come here armed with all sorts of demands and expectations. Canada owes you nothing, got it?
You should be ashamed of yourself.

End Scene

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:52 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7A9u9FJu7c

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next