HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:27 am 

Greenjp wrote:
And this talk of food coloring has what to do with kids stabbing kids?

Figures Mr. White Privilege over here wouldn’t understand.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:22 am 

Hodor wrote:
Greenjp wrote:

Figures Mr. White Privilege over here wouldn’t understand.

Yea! Back to your Ivory Tower, Chad!!!! ... or is it Brad?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:34 pm 

Greenjp wrote:

When I was a kid we didnt have all this artificial foods and we didnt have violence in our schools
This is a proven fact
Liberals are not only poisoning our childrens minds but also their bodies

Let guys like Hodor invest in weed
I am putting my money into canned food and shotguns
The revolution is coming

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:37 pm 

Norts999 wrote:
The coffee is the most grounded thing in this whole discussion.
Oh, and the milk is homo, or at least it appears homo from a distance.

Yo you cant say homo any more you insensitive internet troll
https://www.glaad.org/reference/offensive

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:39 pm 

Mr.Peppermint wrote:
Greenjp wrote:

When I was a kid we didnt have all this artificial foods and we didnt have violence in our schools
This is a proven fact

The revolution is coming

What bothers me the most is that I and thousands of other people struggled mightily to quit smoking cigarettes after the medical profession announced that this habit was bad for your health. Even in the 50s my mom who was always trying to lose weight, was told by her GP to start smoking to cut down on her appetite. Now we have a cavalier PM who legalizes marijuana so he can reap the illegal profits presumably amassed by the drug lords. What a revolting development this is. It's the world upside down led by individuals who are committed to be progressives in our society. Did we not see enough of the damage done by the Wynne gang? Obviously not.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:07 pm 

I&J wrote:
Mr.Peppermint wrote:
Greenjp wrote:

This is a proven fact

The revolution is coming

What bothers me the most is that I and thousands of other people struggled mightily to quit smoking cigarettes after the medical profession announced that this habit was bad for your health. Even in the 50s my mom who was always trying to lose weight, was told by her GP to start smoking to cut down on her appetite. Now we have a cavalier PM who legalizes marijuana so he can reap the illegal profits presumably amassed by the drug lords. What a revolting development this is. It's the world upside down led by individuals who are committed to be progressives in our society. Did we not see enough of the damage done by the Wynne gang? Obviously not.

I don’t see how your obese mother or your struggles with addictive cancer sticks has anything whatsoever to do with the legalization, regulation, and taxation of a substance that is already so common it can be found in the desks of high school students worldwide.

Can you please paint a clearer picture for me? One with less anti-liberal butthurt might help.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:52 pm 

Quote:

Quote:
I don’t see how your obese mother or your struggles with addictive cancer sticks has anything whatsoever to do with the legalization, regulation, and taxation of a substance that is already so common it can be found in the desks of high school students worldwide.

Can you please paint a clearer picture for me? One with less anti-liberal butthurt might help.

The problem with you is you've had your head stuck your butt so long that's its addled your brain and you can no longer make civil conversation. Don't flatter yourself in thinking you're a valuable member of society.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:40 pm 

ohhhhh you just got stabbed, glad to see we are back on topic.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:52 am 

I&J wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

The problem with you is you've had your head stuck your butt so long that's its addled your brain and you can no longer make civil conversation. Don't flatter yourself in thinking you're a valuable member of society.

So then the answer is no. You don’t actually have any facts upon which you base your absurd assumptions and nonsensical rants. You should start smoking again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:28 am 

After meals I always enjoy a nice relaxing marijuana cigarette.

Clean, smooth, fresh. 4 out of 5 doctors approve of Kush Brand Cigarettes.

mmmmm. Now that's smooth.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:51 am 

martin prince wrote:
After meals I always enjoy a nice relaxing marijuana cigarette.

Clean, smooth, fresh. 4 out of 5 doctors approve of Kush Brand Cigarettes.

mmmmm. Now that's smooth.

My doctor recommends Camel.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:17 pm 

Hodor wrote:

This is the weirdest thing about the pro marijuana crowd right here

You understand Tobacco is a natural plant
You understand many smoke Tobacco and make all kinds of BS health claims
You understand many will abuse Tobacco
You understand Tobacco is essentially a poor tax as those who can least afford it tend to use it most
You understand many quack doctors claim Tobacco is harmless based on some quick BS study
You understand Tobacco has effects on your physical and mental health
You understand Tobacco is addictive

And yet you miss the point that you can substitute the word Marijuana for Tobacco in every single instance above

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:25 pm 

Mr.Peppermint wrote:
Hodor wrote:

You understand Tobacco is essentially a poor tax as those who can least afford it tend to use it most
You understand many quack doctors claim Tobacco is harmless based on some quick BS study

And yet you miss the point that you can substitute the word Marijuana for Tobacco in every single instance above

I honestly don't hear people disagreeing with your points. In fact many of them are raised when people speak about the pending problems from legalising the stuff. The main reasons it is being legalised is to reduce the of influence organised crime and recognise that lots of grown adults are already using it. Plus it's kind of ridiculous that the stuff was illegal in the first place.

What I don't like is people claiming it's some medical cure-all or super amazing pain killer we've been missing out on years. That's complete and utter crap but we'll hear about that for the next decade until actual scientists do some studies.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:32 pm 

Mr.Peppermint wrote:
Hodor wrote:

What exactly is your point?

Who said smoking cannabis is healthy? I would even say - gasp - that smoking ANYTHING is unhealthy.

I also don’t think it would be a good idea for anyone to get high every day, just like you shouldn’t get drunk every day. Everything in moderation, right? What I do think though, is that there are a significant number of ignorant teetotalers who need to stop worrying about what other people are doing and chill the f out.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:36 pm 

Groundbreaking wrote:
The main reasons it is being legalised is to reduce the of influence organised crime and recognise that lots of grown adults are already using it. Plus it's kind of ridiculous that the stuff was illegal in the first place.

I doubt it will have much effect on crime
You see even today tobacco and alcohol are still huge cash cows for them despite the public consuming less

Totally agree throwing someone in prison for marijuana was absurd
Its like Prohibition all over again

Groundbreaking wrote:
What I don't like is people claiming it's some medical cure-all or super amazing pain killer we've been missing out on years. That's complete and utter crap but we'll hear about that for the next decade until actual scientists do some studies.

It certainly is a pain killer (any drug would be) the thing I have issue with is that people are trying to push it as being a healthy alternative
The term "medical marijuana" should be outlawed, I can't believe anyone can say that with a straight face

Hodor wrote:
Who said smoking cannabis is healthy? I would even say - gasp - that smoking ANYTHING is unhealthy.

I also don’t think it would be a good idea for anyone to get high every day, just like you shouldn’t get drunk every day. Everything in moderation, right? What I do think though, is that there are a significant number of ignorant teetotalers who need to stop worrying about what other people are doing and chill the f out.

Stop agreeing with me, all that does is bring the universe closer to the apocalypse

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next