Come join the Milton Buyer Class this Saturday morning, August 25th, at 10:00 AM.
Here's a link to get signed up and to learn more:http://www.MiltonBuyerClass.com
It's generally around 2 hours long, and here's some of the things you'll learn:
- how to get up to $10,000 (or more) of FREE GOVERNMENT MONEY to buy your first house
- how to buy a home with ZERO DOWN
- what to look for at a home inspection to avoid a "MONEY PIT"
- the hidden EXTRA costs that nobody tells you about
- differences between NEW and RESALE homes
- how you can GUARANTEE that a real estate agent will look after your interests
- how to find out about homes BEFORE they're listed
- the four things the bank wants to know about you BEFORE giving you a mortgage
- the eight steps you should take to stay SAFE
- the BEST TIME to buy a home
- the NEW mortgage rules in Canada and how they affect you
... and lots more. We're going to have real-life photos of home inspections, and there's lots
of experienced presenters to answer your questions.
Here's what some people have said about the class:
"You covered a wide variety of topics. The handouts and presentation helped a lot!! This is
a must do! I thought I knew a lot yet walked away learning so much more than I had even
thought I could." - Shima S.
"The most helpful things we learned were government loan details, new home costs, and
you cleared things up about closing costs and other costs. You shouldn't purchase a home
without attending this seminar! - Sarah F and Jeff L.
"I enjoyed learning about the RRSP loan and then getting free money. Also enjoyed learning
about credit scoring, home inspections, and buying new or resale." - Tanya C.
"I learned about the importance of getting home inspections, the closing costs, housing
trends in Milton and things to look for in a home inspection. To future attendees, be
prepared to be educated and well-informed about home-buying." - Cynthia
It's FREE to attend, but we collect Food Bank Donations to help those less fortunate (be
generous!). There's coffee, tea and cookies, and we'll give you a 53-page guidebook to
take home with you.
We've helped more than 450 people over the last 4 years get educated about buying a
home, and you'll walk away with more knowledge than you ever imagined.
Hope you can make it.