HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:23 pm 

$375,000 - 2 bedroom 2 bathroom stacked condo town, Mattamy built

http://www.566shoreline.com 3D Tour!

Looking for investing a little closer to the 416?
This fabulous 2 bedroom + 2 FULL bathroom home provides ample space and natural light, a modern eat-in kitchen and a great layout with BIG principal rooms! This unit has 2 parking spots, and is located right around the corner from plenty of Visitor Parking, PLUS 15 hour parking on the street.

Your large open concept kitchen features modern cabinets, stone backsplash and a separate eat-in area! Many other models don’t provide you with an eat-in space. Don’t settle for a less desirable layout.

Your living room is the perfect size for plenty of seating, and your big screen TV. Entertain your family and friends in comfort! Don’t forget, dark hardwood flooring and a modern chic light fixture accent this space nicely. This room is HUGE, unlike what some of our competitors are offering. Enjoy walk out access to your large private balcony – entertain out here during warmer months – some days you can see the lake from here!

Your master bedroom is bright and airy, and features a walk in closet – more than enough room for all your things. Don’t forget – you’ve got your own private 3 piece ensuite bathroom with a huge shower!

The second bedroom can be used as your home office, nursery, or whatever suits your needs. Your kids or overnight guests can take advantage of the 2nd FULL bathroom – no need to share your personal space.

Located near an array of shopping centres – Superstore, LCBO, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, and much more! Only steps from Brickyard Park, and Father Daniel Zanon School. The newly renovated Square One shopping centre, City Hall, Celebration Square and Sheridan College (Hazel McCallion Campus) are all located only 7-10 minutes away! University of Toronto Mississauga is also down the street, as well as access to TWO major highways (403 and QEW), and the Clarkson GO Station is also VERY close by, and walkable on nice days – this is truly the ideal location in the heart of Mississauga!

search for Milton's Favourite Realtor!

REVEL REALTY -- MILTON'S FAVOURITE REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, as voted by YOU!!!

Last edited by Fred D on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:37 pm 

Multiple offers tonight -- more info tomorrow once the buyers drop off the deposit cheque. Thanks for looking!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:40 pm 

Awesome work as always Fred !
I know my brother & sis in law are very pleased.
:D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:02 pm 

Thanks for putting in the good word for me! They were shocked at the list price and selling prices I was recommending at first, and probably thought I was a little crazy after that first meeting since my price estimates were much higher than the other agents they interviewed. They put their trust in me thanks to your support, and we're expecting the deposit cheque to seal the deal in the next few hours :)
Thanks again, S! I truly have the best clients and supporters, and I'm very appreciative for that!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:18 pm 

Personally I'm not a fan of when realtors quote that something sold for more than asking price without any other qualifiers, so you don't really know if they underpriced the unit and sold it for its actual value (or even below). What I can add to this one is that we definitely did not underprice it to achieve this result :) Congrats to our sellers, and thanks again for the referral, S!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:40 pm 

I couldn't think of a better person for the job Fred ! Very impressive & according to the sellers this was a record price for their unit. I know they have been watching the market history. They are over the moon & you have another client for life !
:D
s