HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A/C Group buy
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:41 pm 
I am willing to organize an A/C group buy with Craig from Four Seasons.
Let's all save a bit of money.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks
Evelyn - closing May 12 - Vista

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 pm 
So far I have had 4 responses. Please PM me...the more we get the better the price.

Once we decide we have enough - I will call Craig back and then we will need to get more info from you to pass onto Craig. It seems he has a very good reputation and he offers a 5 year parts and labour and 10 year parts. I have called 3 other companies and they only offer one year labour with 10 year parts.

I believe the more orders we have the more we will save.

When you PM me...please include your names/contact #'s lots and streets and estimated dates your need installation for.

Thanks Everyone

Evelyn lot 254 Vista Phase 1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:17 pm 
I have obtained group prices based on 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 3 ton units. These prices are based on at least 15-20 homes. All prices based on A/C units with 15 feet of copper. (meaning if you want it on the opposite side of the house from where the furnace is it will cost you more - with any company I assume since copper is expensive. But he is willing to charge you his "cost" price for the extra copper needed)

You can contact me or Craig and mention Evelyn on this site re group pricing.

Again, it includes 5 year labour and 10 year parts and he will assume the builders one year warranty. Gst is added to the prices and remember that HST comes into play by July.

I have shopped around and I believe this is the best price for what he is offering and the service he maintains.

Evelyn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:31 pm 

CEK wrote:
I have obtained group prices based on 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 3 ton units. These prices are based on at least 15-20 homes. All prices based on A/C units with 15 feet of copper. (meaning if you want it on the opposite side of the house from where the furnace is it will cost you more - with any company I assume since copper is expensive. But he is willing to charge you his "cost" price for the extra copper needed)

You can contact me or Craig and mention Evelyn on this site re group pricing.

Again, it includes 5 year labour and 10 year parts and he will assume the builders one year warranty. Gst is added to the prices and remember that HST comes into play by July.

I have shopped around and I believe this is the best price for what he is offering and the service he maintains.

Evelyn

So what price is he giving for 2.5 tons one? I have also PM'd you and replied on LL thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:53 am 
Please contact Craig directly. I have received many many responses and can't seem to keep up! Craig will be managing it from here on out.

Good luck everyone.

Evelyn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:39 pm 

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post a message to let you all know that we would definitely recommend Craig at Four Seasons. We purchased our air conditioner from him last November. The price was very reasonable and the service was/is outstanding! Craig was friendly, knowledgable, efficient and accommodating. He went above and beyond for myself and my Mum and still keeps in contact to this day.

Thank you Craig!

Sarah and Matt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:43 pm 

Hi, I just want to give a big thank you to Craig Newhouse from Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling for all the help he has given me ever since we purchased the A/C and humidifier from him last year.

Just to give you guys a back ground about myself, when it comes to buying anything (I mean anything) I always make sure I get the biggest bang for my buck and I educate myself before purchasing anything. I guess it's a RedFlagDeal thing. Hehehehe.

When I was shopping for a new A/C last year, I went through 8 different A/C company to compare prices, service, products and quality. I also did a lot of research on A/C reviews and models to narrow down my choices.

After going through all these A/C dealers, I noticed a common theme. They will say anything and sell you anything to get your sale. However, when it comes to service, they really lack. Base on other experiences I’ve read or heard, they will come and install the unit at the cheapest price but they will hire some teenager or non license contractor to do the job and then disappear. If anything happens to your unit after the fact like furnace issue, you will not be able to get a hold of them as they are long gone with your money.

That's when I came across Craig Newhouse on this forum. He is very honest and stands by his work. He matched the other competitor’s price and provides exceptional service even after the fact. He also hire license contractors to do the job and always follow up.

For example, my neighbor across the street from me got his A/C from another company who also listed on this forum and all around Milton. That same company matched Craig's price for the same A/C unit, but when it comes down to instillation. They hired some teenager with no license to do the job. My neighbor’s A/C was installed incorrectly and it was missing parts. Craig was over my place to drop off my A/C cover, that’s when I told him about my neighbor’s situation. He was nice enough to get one of his own people to go and have a look. Even though they didn't do the installation. The problem was resolved and he never billed my neighbor for the work. I'm pretty sure he doesn't do this very offend or else he will be loosing a lot money. Actions like that speak louder than words.

When purchasing your A/C this summer, please do your research and don't always go for the cheapest guy (Craig might price match it). Also do not do under the table cash deals because it will bite you in the butt after if your furnace or A/C craps out.

Anyways, sorry for the long write up but I just wanted to provide Craig Newhouse a good reference because he deserve it.

Christine&Mike

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:07 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I second the motion to go with Craig from Four Seasons. Very professional. My wife did not feel uncomfortable at all while being home alone during the install.

- Mike

fourseasoncomfortCOOLING

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:50 pm Post subject: Thank You for the positive reviews

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank everyone for the positive reviews on our company Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling. We have been building our business in the Hawthorne Village area of Milton for 4 years now and have never met a nicer, more genuine group of people.
We would also like to thank all of our customers for their business as it has been an absolute pleasure.
In 2010 we will continue to provide a quality product and installation at a very competitive price, with unbeatable after installation support.
Cheers to Rick for starting such a awesome discussion board!

Best Regards,

Craig Newhouse
Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling
www.fourseasoncomfort.com

fujizride

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 pm Post subject:

A we said in other topics, another +1 for Craig. We used him as well, very nice, reasonable, prices and service are great! We know he stands behind what he says, because as i said earlier in a other topic, he fixed something in our furnace when Mattamy wouldn't touch, because "it had A/C after closing"

We are thinking about getting a humidifier this year and we know for sure we will be calling Craig.

dvm

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:56 pm Post subject: very pleased

We also bought our A/C unit from Craig last summer. Great price, good customer service, quality product and professional install. Highly recommended! Many others on our street also purchased their air conditioners from them.

Don&Carmen

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:53 pm Post subject:

We also purchased our A/C unit from Craig last year and he and his crew were extremely professional efficient.

My parents also replaced their furnace and water heater and installed a HRV and are very pleased with his services. Craig was always available when they had questions and again, his crew was professional, courtesy and efficient.

We would highly recommend his services.

smilie liz

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:50 pm Post subject:

Craig and his team installed an A/C unit for me last summer. The installation was fast, clean and I had no problems at all. I recently contacted Craig to install a humidifier as well, and it was completed within the week.

I've also emailed Craig with questions I had about the installation and correct operation and he always got back to me with answers, and also offered to have one of his guys stop by to check things out to make sure everything was okay.

Would definitely recommend him!

Zeeshan Hamid

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:45 am Post subject:

+1 from me as well.

Four seasons installed our A/C and humidifier last summer (why did I not get a humidifier right away???) We were very happy with the service provided during installation and have been satisfied ever since. Craig did not have to, but he did a follow up call a couple of weeks after the installation to make sure everything was still okay.

Four Seasons took over our furnace warranty as well. That was the biggest reason why I initially went with four seasons. I wanted a company with reputation that'd stand behind the warranty, rather than no-name contractors you'd have trouble tracking down. For this reason I actually recommend four seasons to everyone. They have established a well-earned credibility in Milton that's hard to match.

There's a reason why everyone here recommends Craig / Four seasons. Why take a chance?

Zeeshan Hamid.

cash

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:19 pm Post subject:

Hi,

Craig did a wonderful job last year when he installed AC. He took over the furnace warranty as well.

He later installed the humidified. His team is professional and know their job.
Highly recommended.

Kashif

bad2

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:34 pm Post subject:

could someone provide his contact info

Rick Di Lorenzo
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:36 pm Post subject:

bad2 wrote:
could someone provide his contact info

Email is fourseasoncomfort@bellnet.ca
phone number is 416-524-7228

MovetoMilton08

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:42 pm Post subject:

Yes, Craig put our unit in last June and he is very friend guy to deal with. I haven't need to call him for any problems yet (knock on wood).

He threw in a a/c unit cover....though I forgot to put it on until Jan

I would recommend him. Funny thing is I don't think we ever did meet. I think his guys came to install the unit and I was not home at the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:19 pm 

Another recommendation for Craig. We had our A/C installed last summer and our humidifier installed this past winter. Each time Craig provide fantastic service, and he was always available to answer all my calls and questions. He's a honest and reliable guy.

Post subject: Just a feedback
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:33 am 
I got the airconditioner less than a week ago from Royal Comfort. Nice, fast and clean Installation with a very good price! It worth to try them. I just wanted to leave a feedback for everyone.

Steven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:38 pm 

markstabillo wrote:
Can somebody tell me how much This guy charge for an airconditioner for a 2750sqft house? I just got mine and I need to make a decision for it.

Mark

This user markstabillo is also Royal Comfort, same as member SF. Please disregard all posts from this user. It is a dishonest, unethical game to promote his own company.

Best Regards,
Craig Newhouse

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:51 am 

Hi,

I am getting Goodman 2.5 ton, 14 seers with Humidifier for $2300 (no Humidifier if ur house has high velocity furnace), if some one knows better deal the PM me or any one else is interested please PM me.

Thanks

Post subject: Goodman
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:56 pm 

That is expensive for a Goodman. Goodman was rated last on Consumer Reports. The Goodman line of products may be sold directly to homeowners for cheap! Check Ebay. Any hvac company working out of the back of a truck may sell Goodman. Please do your research.
Best Regards,

Craig Newhouse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:13 pm 

We at Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling are donating a brand new American Standard Central AC to a family in need this summer. Please click on the following link for details on how to enter.
http://www.hawthornevillager.com/phpbb/ ... ht=#206937

Best Regards,

Craig Newhouse
www.fourseasoncomfort.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:46 am 

Just had AC installed by Four Season Comfort - good professional instillation, overall very positive experience and good price. Thank you, Craig!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:43 am 

Craig just have his guys installed the A/C and humidifier for our house last weekend. Great service and very professional. After the installation, Nick also gave me clear instruction on how to operate unit and share energy saving tips. Thanks a lot guys!