HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:28 am 

With mtown boy's recommendation last year, we checked out Royal Comfort.

Mel was very easy to work with and very fast with quotes. We changed our mind a few times. He even promptly got back to my emails that I sent at night or on the weekend. With three quotes from three vendors we received on a particular brand and model, Mel's came out to be the best price.

The installers were very professional. We got everything we paid for and the transaction was very smooth. When the same guy came to clean our ducts several weeks later, he asked us how our AC was doing. I told him that we're finding that it's kicking in a degree too hot and turning off like 2 degrees too cold. He explained to us that the thermostats that come installed with our homes has a 2 degree variance and the is likely the reason why we were experiencing that. So we changed our thermostat and it worked like it was programmed to.

I definitely recommend Royal Comfort to anyone currently looking for an AC.

I know a lot of people used Four Seasons on this thread, but the guy took a very long time to reply to my request. By the time he got back to me, I had already had committed with Royal Comfort. He was the last of 4 vendors we were looking at to reply.

Post subject: just a Question
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:52 am 
I am in process of installing an airconditioner and I've called many places. I talked to Craig Four season and also Mel Royal Comfort both have a good price. Mel sounded more professional to me and his prices is a bit lower than Craig. I already booked with him. And I did it without that code :( . Will that code help me to get better pricing?! without that Code he was still lower than Craig. is that like a percentage discount or something like that?

Steven