HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:19 pm 

I was doing some leg work on a group rate package for a Central Vacuum System and Milton Vacuum came in with a good package on a Beam 380A Special Edition (http://www.beamcanada.com/docs/promo/zone2.pdf), a Beam 275A or a Beam 200A (no power head) (check out Beam Canada for information on these). The price through Beam is approximately what you would pay if you dealt with Milton Vacuum directly, but the owner has offered us a really great rebate on a 5+ group purchase and an additional discount on a 10+ group purchase. I am still working out some of the finer details and will send those interested the details as the owner has informed me that it is confidential information and should not be posted on a forum ... and I respect his discretion. The owner also said that he would set up a group buy demonstration one weekend to show us the products he has quoted.

The price the owner quoted me was guaranteed until January 31, 2012. Of course, he would in all intensive purposes extend the deal further into the New Year if necessary. The one caveat is that we would all need to purchase on the same day to ensure it is a group purchase. Anyone interested in this group rate?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:02 am 

I'd be interested.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:14 am 

Hi Chraggie and nidisa, I will send along all the information later on today as its on my laptop at home. Thank you for your interest, we are up to 4. I'm gunning for 10 or more for the amazing rate, anyone else interested?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:41 pm 

I might be interested in a group buy. Could you send along the details?
Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:43 pm 

Dan Drmanic wrote:
Hi Chraggie and nidisa, I will send along all the information later on today as its on my laptop at home. Thank you for your interest, we are up to 4. I'm gunning for 10 or more for the amazing rate, anyone else interested?

Dan, could you send me this information please?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:50 pm 

prosbuyer wrote:
Dan Drmanic wrote:

Dan, could you send me this information please?

Sorry for the delay prosbuyer, PM sent :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:36 pm 

Can u send me details incuding prices...will decide after I get pricing

Direct: 416.727.2606
Email: kashif@cityscapeone.com

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:33 pm 

Dan still waiting for details, dont u want more than 10 for amazing rates?

Direct: 416.727.2606
Email: kashif@cityscapeone.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:03 pm 

Add me to the list too.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:15 pm 

I am so sorry, but I sent out Private Messages to everyone who asked ... or so I thought ... but apparently there was a missed communciation somewhere along the way :( . Please let me know if you have or have not received the PM as I have just resubmitted all of the information.

Sorry about this technological glitch.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:44 pm 

Dan Drmanic wrote:
I am so sorry, but I sent out Private Messages to everyone who asked ... or so I thought ... but apparently there was a missed communciation somewhere along the way :( . Please let me know if you have or have not received the PM as I have just resubmitted all of the information.

Sorry about this technological glitch.

I don't think, anyone received it, Dan. it says message is deleted by sender.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:51 pm 

Thanks Dan. Just got your PM

I am definitely in for Package 1.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:23 pm 

nidisa wrote:
hi dan, i went through the quote, and i m interested for central vacuum goup buy, but as i have my closing sep 2012, when are you going for the group buy? and is this competable with mattamy central vacuum?

Hi Nidisa, I don't close until the end of October myself but I cannot let this offer pass. So what the owner will do is when we all make the purchase under the group rate he will give you the option to take your Central Vacuum then and there or he could warehouse it until your closing date and that way the warranty doesn't begin until that date. That said I will move forward on closing this deal once we attain at least 10 people for the best rate possible (I believe I am at 5 right now).

I have not heard of a Central Vacuum that is not compatible with the Mattamy rough ins provided.

I am still awaiting his quote on the install, and will get back to everyone on that once he passes it along.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:03 pm 

Dan Drmanic wrote:
nidisa wrote:
hi dan, i went through the quote, and i m interested for central vacuum goup buy, but as i have my closing sep 2012, when are you going for the group buy? and is this competable with mattamy central vacuum?

Hi Nidisa, I don't close until the end of October myself but I cannot let this offer pass. So what the owner will do is when we all make the purchase under the group rate he will give you the option to take your Central Vacuum then and there or he could warehouse it until your closing date and that way the warranty doesn't begin until that date. That said I will move forward on closing this deal once we attain at least 10 people for the best rate possible (I believe I am at 5 right now).

I have not heard of a Central Vacuum that is not compatible with the Mattamy rough ins provided.

I am still awaiting his quote on the install, and will get back to everyone on that once he passes it along.

Dan, you might want to list the names of those five interested. As I saw many positive responses including mine, but not sure whether I'm on your list.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:04 pm 

I'm interested. What are the details?