HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:48 pm 

We are pleased to provide our valued clients in the Milton community another 2014 Central AC Group Buy. Below is a brief description on how we ensure the AC is properly sized to optimally cool your home, we have also provided detail on the specifics of the group buy as well.

It is very important that the AC unit is sized properly prior to installation. If a AC unit is undersized it will run continuously without reaching set point particularly during peak hours. If the AC unit is oversized it will short cycle meaning it will run and turn off continuously resulting in warm pockets of air in the home. We have installed AC units in every model of home in Milton, just let us know which builder and model and we can look up the appropriate size AC unit.

Here may be some of the additional information we may require in determining how to correctly size the AC unit with each individual home.

Square footage(not including the basement)
Ceiling height main level and upstairs
Exposure(does the home back North, South, East, or West)
Is there a lot of large windows in the home?

The American Standard XI16 Seer AC will now qualify for a $400 rebate through the OPA. We will process this through the OPA on your behalf.

Here are some information we will require to determine what seer rating is best for our clients. The opa just announced there will be rebates available for homeowners not removing old equipment.
Would you be consider a heavy user? Do you set the AC in May and run it until September without turning it off? Or would you only use the AC on the hot humid days?
What temperature would you keep your home during the cooling season? Do you prefer a colder setting or just enough to remove some humidity from the air.

There are many different manufactures of AC units available in the market today. There are premium products available which are sold and installed through a dealer network that technicians must be factory trained on installation and service and all technicians must be licenced and certified. There are a long list of mid- range product lines as well as builder quality product lines that can be sold to any HVAC company. I would be pleased to discuss the differences of the various product lines available.

At Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling we recommend the premium American Standard/Trane line of products. We have installed hundreds of systems within the Hawthorne Village Community over the past 8 years our clients have been very satisfied with the quality and reliability of this product line. Other product lines are also available as well!

Here is some pricing on the American Standard/Trane line of 13 and 16 Seer AC units. This pricing includes complete installation with wall mounted brackets and 15ft of copper lineset. HST is additional. Warranty is 10 years parts & 5 year labour. This also includes your ESA inspection(Electrical Safety Authority) which must be done by law. We also assume your builder furnace warranty and put this in writing on your invoice.
We also offer financing, no interest no payments.
American Standard 13 Seer American Standard 16 Seer
Deluxe Model (gray unit) Qualifies for $400 OPA rebate

1.5 ton $2250.00 installed 1.5 ton $2750.00 installed
2.0 ton $2350.00 installed 2.0 ton $2850.00 installed
2.5 ton $2500.00 installed 2.5 ton $3000.00 installed
3.0 ton $2650.00 installed 3.0 ton $3250.00 installed
3.5 ton $2850.00 installed 3.5 ton $3450.00 installed
4.0 ton $3100.00 installed 4.0 ton $3700.00 installed

Group Buy pricing is as follows:
10 AC units deduct (95.00 per unit)
11-25 AC units deduct( $115.00 per unit)
26-50 AC units deduct (155.00 per unit)

In order to participate in this group buy we require a $250.00 deposit prior to May 01, 2014 which may be made by check or interac email money transfer . Once this deposit is received we will send an invoice showing the deposit has been received and a tentative installation date. This deposit secures your pricing as well as your installation date. On May 02, 2014 we will determine how many participants we have in the group buy and apply the necessary discount to the invoice. If the AC has been installed and paid for prior to May 02/14 we will return the applicable group buy discount to our client via check or Interac email money transfer.

We would recommend the Honeywell line of humidifiers as well. The group buy pricing on the Honeywell HE225 for homes up to 2300sq ft is $325.00 installed. The Honeywell HE 265 for homes 2400sq ft – 3000sq ft is $395.00 installed.
In terms of air cleaners I would recommend using a 3M filter for the first 6 months of your occupancy. I would not recommend making an investment on an indoor air quality system initially unless you are certain the ducts are clean. Once most of the construction debris has been removed from your ductwork I would recommend the Accuclean system which does not restrict air circulation like many of the media filters and other systems.

I hope I have given you enough information in order for you to start this process.

Some of our client testimonials from the Hawthorne Village community in Milton may be found here.
viewtopic.php?t=24763

Other Client testimonials may be found here.
http://fourseasoncomfort.HomeStars.com

http://estatesofcreditridge.freeforums. ... -t674.html

Please let me know if you need anything else or have any questions!

Best Regards,

Craig Newhouse
Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling
fourseasoncomfort@bellnet.ca
http://www.fourseasoncomfort.com

Craig Newhouse
http://www.fourseasoncomfort.com

See our Client Testimonials here.
http://fourseasoncomfort.homestars.com/
viewtopic.php?t=24763

See our Client Testimonials here
http://homestars.com/companies/2797675- ... on-comfort
viewtopic.php?t=24763

Last edited by fourseasoncomfortCOOLING on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:21 am, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:01 pm 

And I'm guessing I'm taking number #1 for this year group buy.
Hope we can get some good amount of homeowners for this year.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:39 am 

I'm In!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:54 pm 

I installed my AC unit with humidifier from this guy four years ago. He is good and I'm in for my new home!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:54 pm 

I am in as well.

Closing August 2014

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:48 pm 

In.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:18 am 

I am in.
Hawthorne Phase 7
Closing October 2014

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:34 am 

We are also pleased to announce we have financing available including no interest no payment!

viewtopic.php?t=24763

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:17 pm 

I'm in.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:23 pm 

fourseasoncomfortCOOLING wrote:
Do you have an existing inefficient AC unit(if so there are rebates available if we remove an old AC unit and install a 14.5 seer or greater).In a new subdivision this is usually not the case.

Hi. I thought for 2014 they got rid of specific benefits for existing AC owners, so that everyone could benefit equally:
https://saveonenergy.ca/Consumer/Progra ... arted.aspx

Is this group buy only for Milton residents? Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:34 pm 

Yes, you are correct. New installations do now qualify for the rebate and our posting does reflect that!
I just never took that part of the posting out, my apologies.

viewtopic.php?t=24763

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:38 am 

just to confirm, the listed prices for the 16 seer units already include the rebate discount? or do we apply for the rebate afterwards?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:52 am 

elementZ wrote:
just to confirm, the listed prices for the 16 seer units already include the rebate discount? or do we apply for the rebate afterwards?

Thanks for your enquiry.
The prices do not include the rebate. Once the AC is installed we process the rebate for you as a authorized contractor and you will receive a check from the OPA within 4 weeks.
Thanks,

Craig

viewtopic.php?t=24763

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:24 pm 

elementZ wrote:

Thanks for your enquiry.
The prices do not include the rebate. Once the AC is installed we process the rebate for you as a authorized contractor and you will receive a check from the OPA within 4 weeks.
Thanks,

Craig

If the rebates only available for 14.5 seer or greater, then 14.5 seer seems like a very good deal!
Do you have price for 14.5 seer?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:19 pm 

xyz wrote:
elementZ wrote:

Thanks for your enquiry.
Thanks,

Craig

If the rebates only available for 14.5 seer or greater, then 14.5 seer seems like a very good deal!
Do you have price for 14.5 seer?

the minimum rating for the rebate is for a 15 SEER AC. I am not sure if there is a 15 SEER model available.