HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:16 am 

Congrats on the success of your new business, Merry Christmas Paul to you and your beautiful wife.

My car will be seeing you again in 2008.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:23 pm 

I also brought my vehicle in for a tune up and brake job and I was VERY impressed by the friendly service and "no nonsense" approach. Paul took the time to talk me through the repair.

Will definately bring back my car to True Tech Auto Repair!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:13 am 

This board is good information.

I had two problems with my VW in the last three weeks.
a dead battery and break problems...

Paul fixed my car with the speedy service i expected. Even with a little parts problem, He still did a great job!

Thank you Paul!

Post subject: Great Service
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:20 am 

We took our Tribute into Paul for front brakes and rotors! Excellent service and the cost came out to be cheaper than his original quote. The job was complete in 1 1/2 - 2 hours!

Thanks again Paul

Chris and Courtney

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:58 pm 

Paul, Do you install fog lamp? Mine is 2.5 altima 2008. There is no wiring on the 2.5 but I can get oem fog lamp . Pls let me know. Thanks...or email me at carismabiz@msn.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:36 pm 

Paul...What are you doing on Page 3?

I'm bumping you up :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:50 pm 

Hi :)

I have a signs and graphics business called MUSE
please call or message me if you would like any signs or vehicle graphics to advertise your business.

t:289 878 8406 c:905 484 8358
Lena White

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:25 am 

I just want to reiterate again how great a mechanic Paul is. He spotted a leak on one of the pipes in my car when the Toyota dealer technician couldn’t even spot it. This just shows how thorough and detailed-oriented he is. We are really impressed with Paul and his expertise. He’s friendly, approachable and most important of all, reliable. We’ve brought our cars to him on numerous times now and he’s never let us down with his honest service. Bring your car to Paul and you’ll know what I’m referring to!

Thanks Paul for the great work that you do!

Diane

Post subject: Honest Mechanic
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:16 pm 

I highly recommend Paulo as well, he did a great job on my truck and was fast and very very honest. Tough to find a guy like that these days.

Paulo restores trust

William

see you soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:10 am 

Paul does all of my mechanical work on both of my cars. I have never met a more professional and honest mechanic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:43 am 

I thought I would give Paul a shot since he has had such good feedback. I love my old mechanic but getting the car to him and a ride back from mississauga was too much hassel.

I dropped my car off and was expecting to hear from him the next day but he called me an hour and a half later saying it was fixed to my surprise.
He does good work, is honest and will not upsell things that are not needed. He has my second car there now doing the brakes.

i highly recommend that you give him a shot to earn your business and trust, you will not be disappointed.

Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:53 am 

he saved my holidays on Friday, fixed the lighting on my trailer so we could go north!

Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:34 pm 

Matt wrote:
he saved my holidays on Friday, fixed the lighting on my trailer so we could go north!

Matt

Paul saved my bacon last week by getting my brakes done when Canadian Tire sold me the wrong brake pads, and missing his ball hockey game by staying 15 minutes later. Thanks mang!

For those who go to Paul for a brakes, I suggest to have him do something for your car called a brake fluid bleed. Along with new brake parts, bleeding takes out air from your brake system, and also sucks out the old oil and gets replaced with new oil. It's almost like an oil change for your brake system, and costs a bit more on top of your required brake work, but well-worth it, and you'll get better stopping power.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:28 pm 

Paul is great.

My transmission was acting up and my local dealer (in Mississauga) claimed it wasn't covered under the powertrain warranty because it was caused by a rad failure.

Rather than give my money to the dealership, I decided to give True Tech a try (based on this thread). Paul checked it out, and rather than just doing the work himself and take my money, he contacted the Milton dealer and got them to fix it under warranty. He took my car to the dealer himself and arranged everything.

Paul saved me over $2000 and got nothing for himself (except a new customer for life).

Thanks Paul!

Post subject: Paul for Mayor!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:49 am 

Took my wife's car to Paul's after reading some of these threads and talking with my neighbour. Besides money he saved us, he arranged a ride home and had the car ready on time as promised and exactly what he quoted and he also did an oil change.

Paul for Mayor!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next