HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:42 am 

Hi, I just want to give a big thank you to Craig Newhouse from Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling for all the help he has given me ever since we purchased the A/C and humidifier from him last year.

Just to give you guys a back ground about myself, when it comes to buying anything (I mean anything) I always make sure I get the biggest bang for my buck and I educate myself before purchasing anything. I guess it's a RedFlagDeal thing. Hehehehe.

When I was shopping for a new A/C last year, I went through 8 different A/C company to compare prices, service, products and quality. I also did a lot of research on A/C reviews and models to narrow down my choices.

After going through all these A/C dealers, I noticed a common theme. They will say anything and sell you anything to get your sale. However, when it comes to service, they really lack. Base on other experiences I’ve read or heard, they will come and install the unit at the cheapest price but they will hire some teenager or non license contractor to do the job and then disappear. If anything happens to your unit after the fact like furnace issue, you will not be able to get a hold of them as they are long gone with your money.

That's when I came across Craig Newhouse on this forum. He is very honest and stands by his work. He matched the other competitor’s price and provides exceptional service even after the fact. He also hire license contractors to do the job and always follow up.

For example, my neighbor across the street from me got his A/C from another company who also listed on this forum and all around Milton. That same company matched Craig's price for the same A/C unit, but when it comes down to instillation. They hired some teenager with no license to do the job. My neighbor’s A/C was installed incorrectly and it was missing parts. Craig was over my place to drop off my A/C cover, that’s when I told him about my neighbor’s situation. He was nice enough to get one of his own people to go and have a look. Even though they didn't do the installation. The problem was resolved and he never billed my neighbor for the work. I'm pretty sure he doesn't do this very offend or else he will be loosing a lot money. Actions like that speak louder than words.

When purchasing your A/C this summer, please do your research and don't always go for the cheapest guy (Craig might price match it). Also do not do under the table cash deals because it will bite you in the butt after if your furnace or A/C craps out.

Anyways, sorry for the long write up but I just wanted to provide Craig Newhouse a good reference because he deserve it.

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:07 am 

I second the motion to go with Craig from Four Seasons. Very professional. My wife did not feel uncomfortable at all while being home alone during the install.

- Mike

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:50 pm 

I would like to thank everyone for the positive reviews on our company Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling. We have been building our business in the Hawthorne Village area of Milton for 4 years now and have never met a nicer, more genuine group of people.
We would also like to thank all of our customers for their business as it has been an absolute pleasure.
In 2010 we will continue to provide a quality product and installation at a very competitive price, with unbeatable after installation support.
Cheers to Rick for starting such a awesome discussion board!

Best Regards,

Craig Newhouse
Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling
www.fourseasoncomfort.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:35 pm 

A we said in other topics, another +1 for Craig. We used him as well, very nice, reasonable, prices and service are great! We know he stands behind what he says, because as i said earlier in a other topic, he fixed something in our furnace when Mattamy wouldn't touch, because "it had A/C after closing"

We are thinking about getting a humidifier this year and we know for sure we will be calling Craig.

Post subject: very pleased
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:56 pm 

We also bought our A/C unit from Craig last summer. Great price, good customer service, quality product and professional install. Highly recommended! Many others on our street also purchased their air conditioners from them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:53 pm 

We also purchased our A/C unit from Craig last year and he and his crew were extremely professional efficient.

My parents also replaced their furnace and water heater and installed a HRV and are very pleased with his services. Craig was always available when they had questions and again, his crew was professional, courtesy and efficient.

We would highly recommend his services.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:50 pm 

Craig and his team installed an A/C unit for me last summer. The installation was fast, clean and I had no problems at all. I recently contacted Craig to install a humidifier as well, and it was completed within the week.

I've also emailed Craig with questions I had about the installation and correct operation and he always got back to me with answers, and also offered to have one of his guys stop by to check things out to make sure everything was okay.

Would definitely recommend him!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:19 am 

Hi,

Craig did a wonderful job last year when he installed AC. He took over the furnace warranty as well.

He later installed the humidified. His team is professional and know their job.
Highly recommended.

Kashif

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:34 pm 

could someone provide his contact info

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:36 pm 
Site Admin

bad2 wrote:
could someone provide his contact info

Email is fourseasoncomfort@bellnet.ca
phone number is 416-524-7228

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:07 pm 

We would also like to highly recommend Craig. He did a great job & has always made himself available to answer our questions. We had A/C and a humidifier installed last summer & they both work great.

Thanks for everything Craig!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:18 pm 

A bump for Craig. We had our A/C installed last summer and our humidifier installed this past winter. Each time Craig provide fantastic service, and he was always available to answer all my calls and questions. He's a honest and reliable guy. Once again, congrats on your baby girl!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:54 am 

Congratulations to Craig for all the positive responses. :D
Craig and his team installed our A/C summer last year. I thought there will be a difficulty for his team because the A/C can only be placed at the back and long Freon lines might be a concern. And almost without any complain ( I only heard one guy saying "its loooonggg") they did it professionally and without any mess. 8)
Their price is competitive as I called some a/c companies as well.
Another good thing is I opt to the "you dont have to pay for 6 months" deal which is a great. I am using the A/C for a few months at that time and I havent paid a single cent yet, hehe. And the financing company dont charge extras like insurance etc...but of course I have to pay before the 6th month end. :wink:
I truly recommend Craig and his co. He is approachable and when I got questions for him and he answered them with ease. I felt his deep experience and knowledge in A/Cs ( as I have a quite knowledge of a/c as well).
I am not paid saying all these about Craig. Its just because of a great service we got from him.
Thanks Craig :P

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:04 pm 

Our company greatly appreciates all of the positive review we have received. Once again it has been our pleasure to serve such a wonderful group of families.

Kindest Regards,

Craig Newhouse
Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling
www.fourseasoncomfort.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:29 pm 

I second, third, (lost count) that motion. Was 110% impressed by Craig when he installed our AC last spring. His knowledge, advice and service really was above and beyond. I had varying quotes, some selling the "B" models, lower cost, but then Craig explained "B" = Builder Grade. I had one company (through Home Depot) recommending a 3.5 tonne, however Craig recommended that was way to big, and to go with the 3.0 with a 3.5 coil; which made more sense - No humidity what so ever and the AC worked perfect.

Long story short. Craig is honest, and will recommend what you need, and clearly tell you when something is a waste of time or money. We also got a humidifer installed by him :) Will even recommend him to an Ice Trucker in the Yukon! :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next