It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: APRIL SPECIAL OFFERS!
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:36 pm 

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP FOR OUR DAILY SPECIAL OFFERS
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=60100647065

905-878-6050
www.miltonnailspa.ca

Last edited by miltonnailspa.ca on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:24 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Post subject: Re: mystery
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:16 am 

BVM wrote:
I had my lashes done at Milton Nail Spa last week, and am very happy with the results!

The procedure was done in a very comfortable environment, with a trained professional (who by the way was really great!). There was absolutely no discomfort, burning, stinging or irritation!

The final result was longer lashes that look completely natural. I will say, however, that you should not expect dramatic results on the first visit. You will see longer lashes and it will look like you were born with long lashes. If you want tons and tons of lashes with an instant effect of bold, thick lashes, go with flares. If you want a natural look that enhances your eyes and opens them up, go with the Xtreme Lash singles offered by Milton Nail Spa.

Either way, I'll be going back to this wonderful group of ladies for other services also! The customer service is outstanding! They are all very friendly, yet remain professional, and the spa is extremely clean, warm and inviting.

All the best to Milton Nail Spa! Great job and keep it up!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are very glad that you loved our spa. And you are right, the Xtreme Lashes are a very natural look which is what a lot of people love. You wouldn't be able to tell someone had in fake lashes. You would get a more dramatic look the more lashes you have put in, but that takes time. We hope to see you again soon
The Nail Spa
www.miltonnailspa.ca