HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Windsor Model
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:53 pm 

Requesting some pictures of Windsor model!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Post subject: Re: Windsor Model
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:41 pm 

Any one?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:43 am 

Windsor is a new model and hence pictures won't be available with anyone. Let's instead use this thread to keep in the loop for updates and upgrades regarding Windsor Only !

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:36 pm 

Good idea.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:48 am 
I am an excited new owner of a Windsor expected to be completed June 2018. Any picture updates would be greatly appreciated!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:42 pm 

We are closing in June 2017 in Phase 9...close to Louis St Laurent and Bronte intersection. Just visited the area and the subdivision development is in full swing. Our design appointment will most probably be scheduled in Jan 2017.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:38 pm 
immadak wrote:
We are closing in June 2017 in Phase 9...close to Louis St Laurent and Bronte intersection. Just visited the area and the subdivision development is in full swing. Our design appointment will most probably be scheduled in Jan 2017.

Sounds like you'll be one of the first to move into the Windsor. Apparently phase 9 was the first time they introduced the Windsor. Immadak, can we count on you for updates with pictures of the progress of the build? I would also appreciate the availability and pricing of upgrades in the design book (please and thank you!)

My spouse and I are going to be moving in June 2018, so we have a long way to go!

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:26 am 
immadak wrote:

Hi Immadak How was your design appointment? Do you know your civic street name? Looking forward to an update!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:53 am 

oo7ibm wrote:
immadak wrote:

Sounds like you'll be one of the first to move into the Windsor. Apparently phase 9 was the first time they introduced the Windsor. Immadak, can we count on you for updates with pictures of the progress of the build? I would also appreciate the availability and pricing of upgrades in the design book (please and thank you!)

My spouse and I are going to be moving in June 2018, so we have a long way to go!

Thanks in advance

Actually HVN phase 4 they have 3 Windsor models. 2 of them are ready. They all are on Laking Terrace.
Our Unit the only construction is done was the basement. The closing was June 7th moved to September 9th and will be moved to mid of October 2017.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:01 pm 

oo7ibm wrote:
immadak wrote:

Thanks in advance

Some images of the basement .

Attachments:
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 106.75 KiB | Viewed 5086 times ]
3.jpg
3.jpg [ 138.76 KiB | Viewed 5086 times ]
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 120.23 KiB | Viewed 5086 times ]
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:24 am 
Finally some pictures to reference the Windsor!

What street is your Windsor being built on? Please keep us posted on the progresson of your build with pictures!

Also, if anyone has reference to built Windsor pictures, I would appreciate it!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:04 pm 

oo7ibm wrote:
Finally some pictures to reference the Windsor!

What street is your Windsor being built on? Please keep us posted on the progresson of your build with pictures!

Also, if anyone has reference to built Windsor pictures, I would appreciate it!

this is on laking terrace will post more pictures.