HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:42 am 

Krys just finished doing our entire basement... what a pleasant experience! Krys is very professional and we are extremely happy with the outcome. We had Krys come in and look at the basement before we had moved in and due to other issues had to delay our start time and Krys was very accommodating and understanding during the whole process. When we were finally able to start the basement Krys and his team worked very fast. He scheduled every contractor perfectly and communicated everything to us very well. The contractors that he used were top notch and in the same league as Krys. He was always trying to keep us happy and fixed a few things we changed our mind about throughout the process. Project finished on budget and in less time then estimated.

Of many reasons that Krys impressed me that one that sticks out is that he's not worried about impressing you with a price. Krys came in, evaluated our space and quoted us on doing the basement properly. We had other contractors come in that tried to impress us with a low price but unfortunately using methods or supplies that weren't correct for our basement. All of estimates turned out to be above Krys when using comparable methods and supplies. So if you do not want to stress about whether it's being done correctly, Krys is the guy for you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:19 pm 

We couldn't be more happy with the work done by Krys Construction. Kris and his contractors consulted us on every step of the project -- planning, construction, and finishing. The job was completed to a high standard of quality. They were quick to deal with any issues that came up during the project. Overall, Krys Construction showed true professionalism in every aspect of the job and wowed not hesitate to use them for future projects.

Patrick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:33 pm 

We hired Krys Construction based on the feedback and recommendation from this site. Krys and his crew framed the basement for us today. The entire team are an amazing group of individuals. They did a great job, high quality, done professionally. Pleasure to work with. We would not hesitate to recommend or use Krys Construction again. Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:49 pm 

:D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:43 am 

Contacted Krys and he responds quickly. He was able to provide me with a better basement design as I originally visioned. He was able to schedule me in within reason and the quality of work is excellent. Great people to work with and always cleans up the work area at the end of the work day. I have already recommended him to a few people inquiring. Other contractors arriving at the site has also commented on the excellent workmanship on the framing. Highly recommended and will definitely not disapoint!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:05 am 

Just had my basement framed and subfloor laid by Krys and they did a fantastic job. As this was the first basement finishing for us he took the time to explain the proper way things should be done, and gave us great tips and recommendations. He and his team are very professional and great ppl to work with, and the price was very reasonable, would definitely recommend.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:56 pm 

Hi Tika , sent you a PM
Thx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:07 am 

I found Krys on this forum. I had him complete a full basement Reno for us. The quote was fair and in the end, a little bit was taken off since we went under budget on the tile and laminate choices. The whole project was scheduled for 5 weeks with permits. The whole project moves very quickly only delayed in the beginning since I couldn't get my whirlpool tub in time and at the end to get all the finishings complete. Krys is very responsive, and reliable. His crew and trades do good quality work. Our basement is very small and we wanted to maximize the functionality of the space and in the end we were able to accomplish this together with small limitations givin all the changes we made along the way. He finished all the agreed upon work and made all the finishing touches we requested to consider the project complete. We would recommend him highly based upon a great working relationship, reliability and quality work.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:33 am 

We recently had Krys Construction finish our entire basement. We hired him based on the quotes we gathered (his quote was in the middle) and the recommendations from this forum. We applied for permit to have peace of mind, and Krys helped/guided us through the process, and it turned out to be a breeze. They strictly follow the code and do everything professionally and properly, and passed every inspection easily.

Krys is very professional and efficient. He gave us a schedule and tried to stick to it. Every step was coordinated very well. His crew were amazing as well, very fast and quality of work is fantastic. We are so glad we made the right decision and have already recommended him to a bunch of people.

Thank you Krys!

Ellen

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:05 pm 

Hello, how much do you charge per sq ft? On average?

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:14 pm 

Hello

Just sent you pm.

Thank you

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:31 pm 

Krys completed our basement last month.

First of all - I have never dealt with a more friendly and easy to deal with contractor - ever. We had a larger space to complete, over 1,000 sq feet - we had a few things done, gym, sauna, home theater, bar etc. Krys's crew - were all unbelievably professional. Always punctual, workplace swept after the end of each day etc.

The work was done on schedule and the finishing was impeccable. It wasn't only about how well his crew and dad paid attention to detail with the finishing, the framing and insulation were all top notch - heck the inspector requested his card to help get his done.
Krys has something going on for him here - I keep thinking he should start a TV series and show how things should be done.
Finally, communication was unmatched - Highly recommended

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:38 am 

krzys wrote:
Hello

Just sent you pm.

Thank you

Hi Krys

I would also like to know as I'm thinking if finishing my basement. It would be approximately 800 to 900 sqft. Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:46 pm 

Krys and his professional crew, recently completed a full basement renovation for us. We interviewed many contractors for quotes, however Krys stood out right away, he was extremely responsive and provided an excellent detailed quote and layout plan in a more than reasonable time frame.

We felt comfortable with Krys from day one and he continued to build and gain more of our trust by being reliable and understanding throughout the project. Krys is extremely responsive, organized and communicates effectively with his customers. His team is professional and the work was done on schedule with quality that exceeded our expectations.

We were extremely happy with the end result and we would recommend Krys Construction to anyone looking for a basement renovation. When we questioned the permit process, Krys encouraged us to get a permit which turned out to be a very smooth process and is a reflection of a schedule that remained on track. In fact, the town inspectors commented on the quality of work at various stages of the project. Great contractors are hard to find, but we definitely found one with Krys Construction and we will continue to provide referrals to our friends and family!

Thank you again Krys for an awesome job and a new living space which we can enjoy for many years ahead.
Jeff & Lacey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:28 pm 

Just want to thank Krys and his team for a great job.
They recently completed our framing and subfloor in our basement. From start to finish true professionals. All timelines met and at a fair price based on other quotes we received.
Krys is really easy to talk to and offers great advise. Nice to see that there are still people out there who take pride in what they do!

Thanks Krys!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next