HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:43 pm 

See what Liberals have driven people to (I suppose this is also why Batman never posts anymore, lucrative new career)

Only way to get ahead of the taxes these days is taking matters into your own hands
Be on the lookout for people shopping at Walmart who have alot of change

https://www.inhalton.com/suspects-sough ... t-hospital

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:58 am 

I don’t plan on voting for the liberals, but when whiny people whine about “liberal this” and “liberal that,” it reeeeally makes we want to.

Maybe your problems are your own fault?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:56 am 

I'm pretty sure that no government could save these clowns.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:57 am 

Liberals also caused this damn weather!! Ruining everything I tell yah! Where can I get a "come at me bro" hat? Prolly why nobody tried stopping him...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:57 am 

I just can’t imagine living a life where everything bad I see I automatically assume it’s the fault of a particular brand of government, and ‘the other team’ would do so much better. What a sad existence it must be when the realization sets in that no, your shitty ass life is not the governments fault and not even the god-like conservative or ndp or liberal party you’ve worshipped for so long can save you.

Having an infallible allegiance to a party is pathetic.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:20 am 

Hodor wrote:
I don’t plan on voting for the liberals, but when whiny people whine about “liberal this” and “liberal that,” it reeeeally makes we want to.

Maybe your problems are your own fault?

Man am I torn on this one!!

First they roll out Tim "I promise to layoff 100 000 people" Hudak, and now Doug Ford? Are you kidding me? They manage to put out the one human in Ontario politics who will make you reconsider voting for the current government?

I'm starting to think the Conservative party doesn't actually want to win. They want to stay as the opposition so they can just sit and stew in their own juices about how bad they have it.

They should of had the election as a lock in the last cycle and they are trying to blow it again in this one.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:44 am 

^ My brother's neighbour sure likes the libs. He is a retired doctor. They / we pay him $178,000. per month for 3 wind generators that we put on his sprawling property north of London. So lucky, he was hoping for much much much much much less. The provinces offer was beyond his wildest dreams.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:25 am 

martin prince wrote:
First they roll out Tim "I promise to layoff 100 000 people" Hudak, and now Doug Ford? Are you kidding me? They manage to put out the one human in Ontario politics who will make you reconsider voting for the current government?

I think the self defeatism is quite sickening
The hatred for the Libs is at all time high levels so they install Ford to level the playing field???

There has to be a Lib spy on the planning committee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:55 am 

Halton Home Inspector wrote:
^ My brother's neighbour sure likes the libs. He is a retired doctor. They / we pay him $178,000. per month for 3 wind generators that we put on his sprawling property north of London. So lucky, he was hoping for much much much much much less. The provinces offer was beyond his wildest dreams.

That's a cool story.

You should send it to the provincial conservative party leadership and ask them to stop sending out total donkeys for leaders who can't beat a lame duck.

Seriously, lots of us traditional liberal voters are happy to see a leadership change, but in good conscience can't vote for a Ford or for American style trumpism politics.

Already this libs vs cons, black and white style of politics it's showing it's head here and I want less of it. The majority of us reside in the middle of the political spectrum and I'd like our leadership to represent that - be it from the left or the right.

Stop propping up idiots and they'll win.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:27 am 

Can’t vote liberal because they’re corrupt and out to lunch.
Can’t vote PC because they’re obsessed with anal sex and picked literally the worst option as their leader.
Gotta give the NDP a go, I guess.

I wish there’s was a “none of the above” option that if it got the majority vote all party leaders had to be replaced and we try again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:47 am 

Hodor wrote:

I wish there’s was a “none of the above” option that if it got the majority vote all party leaders had to be replaced and we try again.

That thinking is part of what helped Trump win down south.

If you are serious about not seeing a Ford run this province, then we'll have to take our medicine and vote for the devil we know. Spitting our vote helps him

Also hey!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:19 pm 

martin prince wrote:
Hodor wrote:

If you are serious about not seeing a Ford run this province, then we'll have to take our medicine and vote for the devil we know. Spitting our vote helps him

Also hey!!!!

Can’t I just vote for who I think the best candidate is, and what party’s platform will serve my own best interests just like I’ve always done?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:24 pm 

Hodor wrote:
Can’t I just vote for who I think the best candidate is, and what party’s platform will serve my own best interests just like I’ve always done?

So naive about politics

Its all a game
Why else do you think they constantly redraw borders for voting districts and how some peoples votes count more than others

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:26 pm 

Hodor wrote:
martin prince wrote:
Hodor wrote:

Also hey!!!!

In an ideal world I'd say yes...But in the case of another potential Ford circus, but at a higher level this time, there are times to be strategic in your thinking.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:27 pm 

Mr.Peppermint wrote:
Hodor wrote:

So naive about politics

Its all a game
Why else do you think they constantly redraw borders for voting districts and how some peoples votes count more than others

It must hurt to be as smart as you.

Hey - at least I’m not the one hurr durring about liberal policies forcing people to steal loose change.